photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, October 5, 2007

Gwyneth Paltrow's House in The Hamptons

The November issue of House and Garden is doing a feature on the beautiful Hamptons house of the Paltrow-Martin crew. I am head over heels for her black kitchen! Apple’s room is so adorable and sophisticated. I’m seriously green with envy at her pilates studio. The entire house is amazing! I can honestly say that there isn’t too much I would change in the house, if anything at all.

P.S. I have to give a “shout-out” to my hubby as he helped with the lighting in Chris and Gwyneth’s house!












































































2 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

I think this was a beautiful house. I adore the bed in the master bedroom, and did a massive internet search for it. I finally found it, and realized that it is a little out of my league...$7500, and made by a company in Italy that does not have a distributor in the states!

Love your blog, and am going to put you in my links.

cotedetexas said...

Hi - what do you mean your husband helped with the lighting, do you mind me asking you? let me know if you dont!!

Joni