photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fabulous Room Friday: 08.28.09

This week's fabulous room is Rachel Zoe's amazing new studio. Sure, it's just a modern room with sleek lines and minimal furniture, but who cares! Do you see all of the couture and gorgeous shoes that I see? All together now, kids: I DIE!! Be sure to read the Q&A with Rachel in The Huffington Post.

Hope your weekend is buh-nanas!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shoe line-up. O.M.G. I died and went to heaven.

Thanks for posting xo

Chic Coles said...

Wow, we have never seen so many shoe's in one place.
Rachel Zoe's studio is amazing. Thank you. Have a great weekend.

LindsB said...

I die.

I would love to have all those clothes and shoes to play with- how fun! Have a good weekend!

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Love this post! And just read a funny blog about an open letter to RZ. Check it out: http://borrowingtrouble.wordpress.com. Very happy weekend!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Great choice- sigh I want all those shoes!!!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Ah, I was drooling at that room as I watched the season premiere.

Averill said...

In the words of the Zoe herself: I die.

Can't wait to catch up on the new season this weekend!

sarah said...

I can dream...

Anonymous said...

WHAAAT?!!!!

###### said...

yea right.

Visual Vamp said...

Overkill.
xo xo

Liza said...

How would you EVER decide what to wear?

paula said...

wouldn't this be a dream.

Haven and Home said...

I would probably faint right in front of the shoes!

deliciously organized said...

Amazing. This room is awesome. Glad this show is back! -carlee

mrsplainjane said...

The shooooes.... so fab. This is about the only show I'm watching these days. I adore it! So much drama for clothes- can't look away. ;)

cotedetexas said...

unreal! love this!!!