photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Glued to the Tube

I like to watch TV. What can I say? I probably watch too many shows, but I'm okay with that. I was ecstatic about the return of Mad Men on Sunday (it has joined my lineup of True Blood and Entourage). It looks like it will be a promising season full of changes. And speaking of promising, this week is sure to be a great one for TV!


Flipping Out returns for it's third season tonight on Bravo!

Season 2 of The Rachel Zoe Project starts next Monday on Bravo.


Thanks to Caitlin's comment, I became aware of the fact that I completely forgot to include Top Chef in this lineup! Now that Project Runway is gone, Top Chef is my favorite competition show on Bravo and I have watched since the very first episode. It starts tomorrow night!


Project Runway's 6th season starts on Lifetime this Thursday. I've missed Tim Gunn after watching Isaac Mizrahi and Kelly Rowland on The Fashion Show. It just wasn't the same.


So, this week, TV shuts it down! It's going to be bananas! Which show are you most looking forward to?



Images via AMC, Bravo, and Lifetime

14 comments:

Caitlin said...

I also have to add top chef to that line up but I totally agree with you. I am going to be glued to the tv for the next while

Mrs. Limestone said...

Thanks for reminding me about Flipping Out. I heart that crazy jeff.

alison giese Interiors said...

I'm the world's worst TV show watcher! I don't think I caught on to SATC until the third season {gasp!}

Maybe I'll try to be more "with it," and actually step up to the series-watching plate!

Yansy said...

I love reality TV too. I can't wait for Flipping out and Rachel Zoe to start. I also love Entourage, True Blood (did you see the last episode, amazing doesn't describe it) and Mad Men are a must on Sundays. What can I say, I'm Bananas for good shows.

A New England Girl said...

Ahhh... I only watch Grey's Anatomy, so I sadly miss out on the hype and excitement of these shows! I might have to check out True Blood since everyone is talking about it, but besides that, I can't bear to watch too much tv! :)

Karen said...

I am a huge Mad Men fan too, mainly to look at the fabulous decor. I soooo want the headboard in Betty and Don's bedroom.

SGM said...

So exciting!

Sarah Ring said...

So excited! I just can't hide it - hehe!! :)

Averill said...

I'm so excited that Flipping Out and Project Runway (finally!) is back. Rachel Zoe was surprisingly entertaining last season, too, so I'm sure I'll end up TiVo'ing that as well.

City Living Girl said...

Love 'em all! Just not sure if I can take another season of Jeff. But can't wait for Top Chef Masters tomorrow night...it is getting close.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Jeff just cracks my arse up!

Hudson Goods said...

Love Tim Gunn, met him yesterday shopping at Jack Spade store in Soho, NY. Just as nice in person!

Courtney said...

Love Mad Men, and I'm so glad it's back! And I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I can't wait for some Project Runway!

kelly g. said...

these are all my favorite shows--love them. I just found out about your blog from BH&G. Really looking forward to reading more!