photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Safavieh on One Kings Lane

Dhurries Light Blue and Ivory

If you are looking for a fabulous rug, One Kings Lane has some amazing options by Safavieh on sale right now. There are so many great designs with equally great prices. Hurry, sales only last 72 hours!

Dhurries Black and Ivory

Dhurries Light Blue

Newport Black and Blue

Soho Light Blue

Anatolia Gold and Red

Click here to visit or join One Kings Lane

5 comments:

Cherish @ My Cup of Tea said...

I love the two middle baby blue ones. Although they wouldn't go with ANYTHING in my house.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

So many gorgeous rugs that my imagination runs wild. One Kings Lane is fabulous isn't it?! Thanks for the heads up and visual fun Paloma!

Andrea said...

Those rugs are gorgeous!! I love One Kings Lane. Always great deals!!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

I heart one kings lane, only when everything is not sold out, but it's strictly for impulse buying, because it's a total surprise, and you have no time to think about, or ask your better half for that matter!

ajt said...

The last blue one is on overstock, too, for less! http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Handmade-Soho-Blue-Burst-New-Zealand-Wool-Rug-36-x-56/4415806/product.html

So pretty. Wish it went with anything in my house; I'd snap it up.