photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Currently Obsessed: Chic Simplicity

21321798205432299_tGpPUnMi_c[1]
I came across this look from Paris Fashion Week a couple of weeks ago and haven’t stopped thinking about it. While I typically love bold jewelry—think statement necklaces, bracelets, and cocktail rings, this look has inspired me to try a more minimal approach. This woman ( I suspect she’s a model given the braided updo and fabulous figure) isn’t wearing any jewelry, but she doesn’t need it. Her minimal, chic outfit comprised of a black tank, perfect-fitting black blazer, and skinny jeans is perfectly complemented by her stylish black satchel and studded Valentino heels.
What is your philosophy when it comes to fashion? Are you a less is more or more is more girl?
get the look





7 comments:

DGreen said...

I love this Valentino heels, would die for a pair!

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I'm usually a more is more type of girl but this is convincing me otherwise! Such a chic look!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

Unknown said...

Stunning! I can totally see you rocking this style Paloma!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Definitely a less is more type of girl, would love to pull of that entire look!
www.alixandcharlie.com/blog
(Boutique.Blog.Bliss.)

pve design said...

yes, less is more is always better in my book.
pve

Unknown said...

The heels!!!

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

Love this!
One of my favorite looks, simple yet so chic

E
http://www.edytaandco.com/blog-4/